Monday, October 15, 2012

The BS from the State Departmanr.

I am so sick of these Obaminics covering for Obama and Hillary Clinton,  they both are  directly responsibility for the embassy that suffered those attacks.

 Hillary, and Susan Rice, for carrying the Obama Lie, and Obama for the cover up.

Obama says only what he's told to say, but Hillary runs her ship of State, and knows very well the truth was running in real time on live video downstairs at the state dept, and chose to replace the truth with a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any statements, posts, comments or whatever else that I make are going to be mine and will be conservative.
If you don't like what I have to say or write, I'm sorry about that. But your opinions are not going to change my minds. My best advice to you is to take your liberal comments down the road, make a left turn at the fork.